Episode 9 - How to save children's life and heal through love
Today our guest is Dwabha and we are going to talk about how a beautiful Hollywood actress arrived to Osho and ended up living in India starting a project to save children’s life.
I’m so excited to have Dwabha on the show. Dwabha is a remarkable woman, who lives an incredible life and has an extraordinary story to tell.
I think you’re going to really enjoy this episode, and as always, send your questions to email@example.com or contact Dwabha via her website below. Enjoy the show!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Dwabha’s background
- How Dwabha arrived to Osho and the first meeting with Osho
- Dwabha explains what Ramana’s Garden is
- Dwabha tells the incredible story of how the orphanage came about
- What Dwabha has learnt from Osho which helps her do what she does today
- Dwabha explains her personla meaning of “Ma”, being a mother without children
- Dwabha talks about her group “Women liberation”
- Dwabha explains the role of women in society and Osho’s view on that
- The financial “miracles” to support Ramana’s Garden project
- Dwabha talks about Osho and Ramana Maharishi
- Dwabha’s views on Wild Wild Country
- Dwabha’s upcoming book
- Why Dwabha is doing what she is doing
- Dwabha's morning routine
- Dwabha's favourite meditation
- Dwabha and Osho today
Ramana’s Garden website
Ramana’s Garden on Facebook
Wild Wild Country on Netflix
Osho Resort Pune, India
Love Osho Youtube channel
*** REVIEW! ***
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps us improve the show and makes it easier for other people to find us and benefit from the content. Thank you so much!