Episode 2 - Leaving privileges to find real wealth in art and meditation
Today our guest is Rashid Maxwell and we are going to talk about Osho, Meditation, Art and Creativity. I’ll try to unveil Rashid’s secrets on creative energy and youthfulness.
Rashid comes from a very privileged background and was "groomed to rule the empire"; but decided to break those ties to pursue his aspirations, and become an artist. In addition, Rashid was one of the pioneers in the Osho movement and lived with Osho from approximately the mid ‘70s onwards.
Today Rashid is an all-around artist, painter, poet, writer, author of 2 books 3 volumes of poetry and a bee keeper.
I think you’re going to really enjoy this episode, and as always, send your questions to email@example.com or contact Rashid via his website below. Enjoy the show!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Rashid’s privileged background and upper class upbringing
- Rashid's journey from a Welsh farm to India
- How Rashid arrived to Osho
- Rashid's first "encounter" with Oshos' ashram in Pune
- Rashid's secrets of his abundant source of creativity, energy and youthfulness
- How to be energetic and creative at 80
- Rashid's favourite form of artistic expression
- Rashid talks about his latest book: "The only life"
- Unknown fact about Laxmi: Osho's first disciple and personal secretary
- How Osho contributed to the development of human consciousness
- Rashid's next project
- Rashid's morning routine
- Rashid's favourite meditation
- Rashid and Osho today
Rashid on Amazon
Osho Resort Pune, India
Love Osho Youtube channel
*** REVIEW! ***
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps us improve the show and makes it easier for other people to find us and benefit from the content. Thank you so much!