Episode 5 - How to handle the press office of the most controversial man in history
Today our guest is Subhuti. Subhuti is a former UK political reporter who worked in the British Houses of Parliament and subsequently met with India Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and USA President Ronald Regan in the White House.
We are going to talk about how to handle media and PR for Osho, arguably the most controversial man of his time. And we will also cover another passion of Subhuti: Enneagram.
I think you’re going to really enjoy this episode, and as always, send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Subhuti via his website below. Enjoy the show!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Subhuti’s background
- Subhuti's journey from the UK Parliament to India
- How Subhuti met Osho
- Subhuti enters the UK Parliament in orange clothes and his Guru's mala around the neck
- Working as Osho PR
- The most challenging PR event to handle for Osho
- Wild Wild Country: what's changed in the media perception from the 80s to today?
- Subhuti's advice on using the word "Osho"
- Subhuti and his passion for Enneagram
- What is Enneagram?
- Subhuti talks about Osho Risk in Denmark
- Subhuti talks about his creative writing and books
- Subhuti's morning routine
- Subhuti's favourite meditation
- Subhuti and Osho today
Subhuti on Facebook
Osho Resort Pune, India
Wild Wild Country on Netflix
Osho Risk, Denmark
Love Osho Youtube channel
*** REVIEW! ***
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps us improve the show and makes it easier for other people to find us and benefit from the content. Thank you so much!