How to deal with Osho’s bad Media coverage
Today our guest is Bhagawati and we are going to talk about Osho in the media and Bhagawati’s role in dealing with Media&PR for Osho.
Bhagawati is a writer, and a regular collaborator to Osho News.
I think you’re going to really enjoy this episode, and as always, send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Bhagawati via her email below. Enjoy the show!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Bhagawati’s background
- How Bhagawati became an Osho sannyasin
- Bhagawati’s first meeting with Osho
- Bhagawati explains why people misunderstand Osho
- Bhagawati talks about Wild Wild Country and the obsession of Oregonians with sex
- How Bhagawati ended up in the press office of Osho
- Bhagawati discusses 2 famous cases of positive media reports on Osho (Bernard Levi and Enzo Biagi)
- Bhagawati explains how media could not accept that thousands of Western people flocked to Osho: “they must be hypnotised”
- Bhagawati talks about Sarjano’s book which contains the transcript of the censored Enzio Biagi’s interview with Osho
- Bhagawati talks about how Osho reacted to the widespread negative media coverage
- Bhagawati’s view on sannyasins who hide their past connection with Osho
- Bhagawati talks about Osho the public figure and Osho the Master
- Bhagawati talks about Bali and its cultural and religious heritage
- Osho in Bali and the upcoming centre being built by Maitreya
- Bhagawati talks about Osho News
- Bhagawati alludes to esotericism and reincarnation in the path with Osho
- Bhagawati's morning routine
- Bhagawati's favourite meditation
- Bhagawati and Osho today
Sarjano’s book “When a real lion meets a real Master”
Osho News Online Magazine
Bernard Levi on Wikipedia – described by The Times as the most famous journalist of his day
Enzo Biagi’s censored interview video
Wild Wild Country on Netflix
Love Osho Youtube channel
*** REVIEW! ***
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps us improve the show and makes it easier for other people to find us and benefit from the content. Thank you so much!