Episode 6 - How to be a non-religious devotee
Today our guest is Milarepa and we are going to talk about how a Western person can be devotional without being religious. Milarepa offers his insight on why there is no Osho movement as such and talks about how Osho has always attracted intelligent and rebellious spirits.
Milarepa is a singer, songwriter, musician, and a meditation facilitator. Milarepa lived with Osho since 1976 and was the main coordinator of the music programs in the Osho commune.
I think you’re going to really enjoy this episode, and as always, send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Milarepa via his website below. Enjoy the show!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Milarepa’s background
- Milarepa’s journey from the USA to India
- How Milarepa arrived to Osho in the very early 70s
- Milarepa's first meeting with Osho
- Milarepa and his love for music
- How Milarepa turned a passion into a profession
- Milarepa’s magic secret when singing for Osho
- Milarepa talks about devotion, Osho and his movement
- What drives Milarepa to do music and travel the world
- Milarepa's advice to live a balanced life in a frenetic city like New York
- Milarepa's latest project
- Milarepa's morning routine
- Milarepa's favourite meditation
- Milarepa and Osho today
Milarepa on Facebook
Osho Resort Pune, India
Love Osho Youtube channel
*** REVIEW! ***
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps us improve the show and makes it easier for other people to find us and benefit from the content. Thank you so much!