Episode 15 - One Master, many paths
Today our guest is Devanshu. Devanshu is a Holistic Professional expert in bodywork, meditation, and ancient Tibetan and Taoist practices. Devanshu has studied and learnt from many masters including Osho, Mantak Chia, Dalai Lama, and Tulku Lama Lobsang.
I think you’re going to really enjoy this episode, and as always, send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Devanshu via his website below. Enjoy the show!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Devanshu arrived to Osho
- Devanshu describes taking Sannyas from Osho when he was 22 years old
- Devanshu talks about the link between Osho and Tibet
- Devanshu explains how Osho took ancient meditation practices and presented them in a modern way
- Devanshu connects Dynamic Meditation with an ancient Tibetan purification method
- Devanshu explains why Osho wanted a completely fresh new start in spirituality
- Devanshu talks about celebration: Osho’s greatest contribution to the development of human consciousness
- Devanshu talks about Tibetan Tummo in relation to cold exposure and the Wim Hof method
- Devanshu talks about Dynamic Meditation as a method to access unlimited source of energy
- Devanshu explains the difference between Tao and Tantra in the context of sexual energy
- Devanshu talks about the Dark Room retreat with Mantak Chia
- Devanshu tells the most significant thing he has learnt from Osho
- Devanshu describes how he always feels Osho’s energy and presence even when he is with other Masters
- Devanshu's morning routine
- Devanshu's favourite meditation
- Devanshu and Osho today
Devanshu on Facebook
Love Osho Youtube channel
*** REVIEW! ***
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps us improve the show and makes it easier for other people to find us and benefit from the content. Thank you so much!